by Paul Vogels, on Dec 1, 2021 1:45:00 PM
In this episode 13 of the PROCON podcast, Paul is joined by Anil Godhawale the CEO from Projcon Group and Phil Shatz the Founder of Glimpse of the Future where they discuss The UK Project Controls Expo 2021.
Paul, Anil and Phil shares experiences and chats about these key subjects.
Anil and Phil shares some interesting insights for those interested in The UK Project Controls Expo 2021, listen or watch this episode now.
Anil has over 2 decades of experience in Project Controls on a wide range of complex engineering projects (including Defence and Oil & Gas).
Additionally, also working with a range of professional bodies for the development of Project Controls as a profession and developing various standards such as:
• Drafting National Occupational Standards (NOS) for Project Controls.
• Being a member of the Training Development Working Group (TDWG) of the CIOB, UK to develop guidelines for accreditation in Time Management.
• Development of Project Controls L3 and L6 Trailblazer standard.
• Actively involved in APM volunteering and other various activities since 2008 including as a member of the APM PMC SIG where i have positively contributed to the successful PMC (Planning, Monitoring and Control) Guide.
• Founding the largest web-based Project Controls central repository - ProjectControlsOnline.com.
• Founding and running the world’s largest Project Controls event, Project Controls Expo, which is now in its 10th year in the UK and now expanding to other global locations.
Contact Anil on LinkedIn:
Follow Anil on LinkedIn here
Phil the Founder of Glimpse of the Future is a "doing business as" alias for my company Shatz Ltd. We run events highlighting new and innovative companies changing the nature of capital project delivery. To date we've run 12 events: five in person pre-pandemic and seven online. Presentations are limited to 15 minutes each and must be customer success focused case study on the implementation of new technology. Our goal is to build a community of change agents wanting to help others find the confidence to make the future happen.
If you know of a great story at the intersection of project management, construction and technology, I want to hear about it!
Here at Primaned, we believe Project Controls is a profession, it's not just something you do as part of project management, and we are committed to developing through this podcast the gold standard of project controls information with informative shows, case studies, insights, resources around topics and expert guest interviews.
PROCON’s mission is to build and serve a community of professionals and be recognised as the show that is ‘Leading the Project Controls Conversation’ in our industry.
Meet the team and subscribe to the show on your favourite app channels, plus subscribe to regular email updates to be notified of new releases each month through the form to the right of this episode.
Thank you for joining us and please leave a comment below, let us know what you think, and please follow us on social media.
Paul Vogels is the managing director of Primaned, a boutique consulting firm in Project Controls. He is a real ambassador on getting more awareness on Project Controls. With an education in Business Administration and Informatics, he bridges the gap between the business value and the digitalization for the organisations they are advising. As a real Xennial his motto is to motivate the generation X to let go of the past and go digital!